Important COVID-19 Announcement
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and families are our first priority. As an essential healthcare facility, we are making every effort to be able to continue to serve our patients during this time of extreme caution over the coronavirus (COVID-19). In doing this, the staff and I are taking the following precautions:
- Prescreening patients for related symptoms and checking temperature.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting the office and furniture.
- Continually disinfecting the office equipment after each patient encounter.
- Continually washing hands before and after each patient encounter. Hand sanitizer is also made available.
- Using gloves and/or a mask during patient encounters.
- Keeping the schedule at a lower volume so that patients and staff will have an acceptable distance between one another.
As many of our current patients are recovering from injuries and require essential care, treatment plans will continue but will be altered on a case by case basis in order to keep the office less crowded. Provided that we remain operational unless otherwise mandated, we continue to encourage care for patients who experience an onset or exacerbation of pain and related conditions.
If you are feeling sick in any way, particularly with the following symptoms, please do not come into our office. Call your primary care physician for further advice or instructions:
- Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose and/or sore throat
- Generally feeling ill
If you have a severe underlying medical condition such as heart disease or lung disease, are undergoing treatment for cancer, or have a compromised immune system, please stay home as much as possible. If you are over the age of 65, and urgently require our services, accommodations will be made for the office to be cleared of any other patients during your visit.
For regularly updated information about the coronavirus, please refer to the CDC’s web page: www.cdc.gov. Meanwhile, the following hygienic precautions should be practiced by everyone:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and put a distance between yourself and others.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover sneezes and coughs with a tissue or the inside of your elbow, and wash hands.
- Wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose while out in public.
- Take care of your body: Stay well hydrated, reduce sugar intake, get adequate sleep.
On our off hours, the office line will be forwarded to my mobile phone. Don’t hesitate to call with any questions or concerns. Should events change that we are mandated to temporarily close the office, I will make every effort to continue to be available by phone.
We wish you the best. Stay healthy!
- Phillip Lavine, DC and Staff
Click Here for Spanish
|Monday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
2:30pm - 6:30pm
|Tuesday||2:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
2:30pm - 6:30pm
|Thursday||2:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
2:30pm - 6:30pm